Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Lot of Bang For My Buck


Last night at an auction I picked up this white bag stuffed to the top full of stuff for $1. I was the only bidder and only bid myself because I wanted this pair of Bratz shoes that were sticking out for my middle daughter.



      After we started to unload the bag we realized that there was a lot more in it that was of use to us then we had expected.


     Not only did my middle daughter get the shoes, but she ended up with a new backpack style purse and a jersey. No idea why she wanted the jersey, but she did.


           We also ended up with a M&M costume that I will either let one of the kids in the family use, or sell on eBay for a few bucks, and several pairs of jeans and a few shirts that were my oldest daughters size. All in all, I'd say I did pretty well for my buck!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment